Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father and Daughter

Ten things a teenage daughter doesn't want to hear from her dad.

10. “Let me explain what 'deductible' means on car insurance.”
9. “Your mom’s almost ready. Where are we going on our double date?”
8. “Seems to me last year’s prom dress still has some life in it.”
7. “I signed us up for the pairs karaoke contest this Friday night.”
6. “We ate possum toes like popcorn when I was a kid.”
5. “Let's get ice cream, my treat! Just let me grab my jar of coins.”
4. “I am proud that you decided to keep the family unibrow.”
3. “You don't need to go shopping after all. I picked out a purse for you on my way home.”
2. “I ran into Bobby at the grocery store. I told him that you're really hoping he'll ask you to the dance.”
1. “By the way, I had to borrow your deodorant yesterday.”
I can't wait to give this one to my daughter. I'm sure she could add to the list!

No comments: